Thursday, 23 February 2012

Hi lovelies

I know I've been MIA for a few days that's because of Carnival in Trinidad. Since this is a time you can get away with wearing just about anything i did 3 manis. I tried my best to get pics since the hubby thought it would be a good time to hit the beach and I didn't really get to do what i really wanted. But nevertheless enjoy.

This was the first. It's a no name Gold Franken i made using eye shadow. Then I put silver stars across and tried to do a flower out of rhinestones 


I spent Sunday at my parents house and raided my sisters collection with consist mainly of pinks and purples and a few odd colours. So I decided to try a water marble mani with green and pink. I can't remember the names though.
 
As you can maybe tell I really like how my pinky turned out


And last but not least I got Color Club "Sexy Symbol" so I used that as the base and did slanted tips with Santee "Black" and placed rhinestones to create a little depth. 

Up close and personal with my green fimo butterfly

I did a couple of swatches of some new colours so i'll show you those next time.

Until next time stay safe and remember to paint a nail and feel extra pretty.


XOXOXO

Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment