Friday, 10 February 2012

Introduction

Hi, good day, how is everyone on this fine day.
I'm a new blogger but i hope you like what you see and follow me. I love doing nails and nail art and have just over 50 different polishes (My collection grows every month). I'll try to do my best with the posting when I get time, but don't be alarmed if you don't hear from me for a while, it's maybe just because i'm really busy.

So welcome to each and everyone of you bloggers and followers. I hope to someday become as good as you with the nail art and different techniques.

So until my next post.

XOXO

Bye

2 comments:

  1. Hi Stacey, i love the idea of the nail challenge! I'm embarking on one of these myself starting from Sept 1st! Looking forward to seeing more of your designs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. I look forward to seeing your challenge pics as well

    ReplyDelete