Friday, 17 February 2012

Last of Valentine's

It's about half eight right now and I've decided to visit you guys. I did about 3 valentine mani's before i decided on the one i would wear on that day so here is another mani for you. After this I'll just do some pics of what I usually wear even though my friend and I are doing a 52 week challenge.

I couldn't decide what to do and after polishing my nails in this Santee Red i decided it was a little to bright for me so i did a little nail art with OX White nail art. 


I was testing my index finger to see if i should put some glitter but i was not to pleased as to how it turned out

                                                      Here's  a close up of my ring finger. 



I forgot to take a pic of how they look in the bottles. I don't own much Santee's but i love how rich their colours are.

Just as a bonus i took some pics of my polishes for you to see......<3


Here are my Kleancolors

 A couple miscellaneous ones (Jordana, Cara Mia, Santee, Arista, Playgirl)



And all of my nail art
  This is my stash which is growing weekly


So until next time 

XOXOXOXO

Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment