Saturday, 3 March 2012

Additions to my Stash

Hi hi everyone...

I bought some new goodies today......... They may not be new to some of you but when you don't usually find brands like Wet n Wild, Orly or NYC you're really lucky when you do find them especially if they  are on sale for $5.00.. EEEEEEEEP!!!!!!!  So when I saw them I just went crazy and couldn't help myself.

Here's what they look like, there were more but I had to say NO enough.




 Here we have Wet n Wild "Starstruck", NYC i think the name is "Classic Coral Creme", Orly "See Thru Blue" and Maybelline "Ruby Rays".  YAY me I got the only Orly on the shelf..


     Here we have Wet n Wild "Kaleidoscope", "Ice Blue pearl", "Sparkled", Wild Orchid" and Burgundy Frost"

Unfortunately this was all I could buy and the sale was only for 1 day :((((.....

Anyway I'll check back with you guys soon.. 

XOXO

Bye lovelies

No comments:

Post a Comment