Friday, 9 March 2012

Moon Dance

I haven't been around for a while but hello my lovelies. I haven't downloaded my pictures off my camera as yet so I'll just show you a swatch I did last week. I wasn't to particularly keen on this polish, when I saw it int he bottle I fell in love but when it went on the nails I regretted buying it.


This is Kleancolor "Moon Dance" Black with micro iridescent glitter and bars as well. In the bottle it looks nice but it was a pain to apply, so thick and rough and the brush was all wonky, needless to say I may not be using this again for a while.



Here it is up close and you can see how rough it is.


After all of that I put a coat of Mia Secret "Gold" Crackle 


That's all for now, next time you'll see my Rainbow manis.

Take care

XOXO

Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment