Thursday, 29 March 2012

TAG: Get To Know Me

I was tagged by  Thanks for checking me out and tagging me since I'm new in this. I'm not sure how it works but I gather this is what you do.

1. Each person must post 11 things about themselves on the blog.
2. Answer the questions the tagger has set for you plus eleven questions for the people you have tagged to answer.
3. Choose eleven people and link them in your tag.
4. Go to their page and tell them.
5. No tag backs.
6. You legitimately have to tag.
Wish me luck. Here I go.. Yay


So here are some things about me

1. I live in the beautiful island of Trinidad and Tobago (In the Caribbean)
2.I was a tomboy for most of my life and secretly still am.
3.I don't wear make-up unless i really need to (weird right)
4. I used to bite my nails until I started wearing Nail Polish regularly (It helps prevent my from biting it)
5. I have 2 brothers and 2 sisters.
6. I love anything with chocolate and I mean anything
7. I'm addicted to the internet. (I'm always online unless I'm somewhere that doesn't have internet)
8. I love to cook but my hubby is a picky eater.
9. I was in a Scout Group when I was younger. (I mean a real boy scout group not a girl scouts group)
10.I do not like pink but somehow i have alot of pink polishes in my stash
11. I'd rather listen to music than look at TV.


Ok these are the questions I have to answer


The Questions
1. What made you start a blog? 

 Hmmmm I started it for fun even though I don't get much time to write, but it seemed interesting and I like to share things that I do especially when they come out good.

2. Do you prefer you hair long or short

I have long hair so I would have to say long :)

3. Whats is the most played song on your Ipod?

Unfortunately I do not own an Ipod :(

4. If you had to change your first name,what would you change it to?

Actually I never thought about that but I've always used the name Krystal as my fake name (lol)

5. What's you favorite perfume scent?

I don't stick to just one since I'm always getting, but if I had to choose it would be Paris Hilton I forgot the actual scent

6. Do you have a celebrity look alike

I don't think so

7. What is your favorite polish?

Do I really need to choose?? Santee Black

8. Are you an early bird or a night owl?

 Definitely an early bird since I have to be up early in the morning to cook for when the hubby has to go to work

9. What's the first thing you notice about people?

Their smile

10. What are two things that makes you want to follow another person's blog?

The blog has to be interesting and have atleast some nice pics

11. Scary Movies or Happy Endings?

I actually like both but I'll go with Scary Movies




Tag you're it


colorfulbottle
nailsandnoms
polishhoarderdisorder
neverenoughnails
polishology
manicuredmonkey
thecrumpet
rebeccalikesnails
shattermeclaire
lacqueredtips.
letspolishsomenails

Ok so here are my questions to you.
1. What's your all time favourite food to eat?
2. What beauty product you just can't go without?
3.What's your favourite thing to do when you're not doing manicures?
4. What's one thing you can't do without?
5. What's your favourite movie?
6. Do you have any pets?
7. Who do you live with?
8. What inspires you?
9. Which do you prefer cartoons or animations? 
10. Skirts or pants?
11. Your favourite brand of pollish?




Yay me I got through it.


Until next time 


XOXO Bye

2 comments:

  1. hey! thanks for the tag :)
    i don't usually post stuff like this so i'll answer your questions here ;)

    1. What's your all time favourite food to eat? Toast... I'm addicted to toast! (And McDonalds. And brownies...)
    2. What beauty product you just can't go without? EOS lipbalm! (besides polish of course)
    3.What's your favourite thing to do when you're not doing manicures? I spend so much time doing nails (my own and at my job!) that i don't do much else! HA! i love seeing friends and watching my favorite show, Supernatural
    4. What's one thing you can't do without? my iPhone, it's my baby.
    5. What's your favourite movie? hmmm... I Love You, Man.
    6. Do you have any pets? nope :(
    7. Who do you live with? my parents
    8. What inspires you? pretty much anything!
    9. Which do you prefer cartoons or animations? animations
    10. Skirts or pants? pants! i'd like to get into skirts but i haven't been able to yet.
    11. Your favourite brand of polish? color club!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't have much time so I answer on these tags in a comment box, hope you don't mind :)
    I just saw Rebecca does that too lol :)

    1. What's your all time favourite food to eat?
    Anything sweet *.*

    2. What beauty product you just can't go without?
    Nail polish :) Mascara too :)

    3.What's your favourite thing to do when you're not doing manicures?
    Watching tv and hanging out with my hubby :)

    4. What's one thing you can't do without?
    I don't know really, can't remember anything :)

    5. What's your favourite movie?
    Rom 1408, Scary movie..

    6. Do you have any pets?
    No. I do have one cat though but he isn't just mine, he spends time in front of mine and 2 other houses around :)

    7. Who do you live with?
    With my husband :)

    8. What inspires you?
    Several people and things :)

    9. Which do you prefer cartoons or animations?
    Cartoons..

    10. Skirts or pants?
    Depends on the occasion, I wear pants most of the time but I like skirts too :)

    11. Your favourite brand of pollish?
    Essence :)

    Thank you once again for tag :)

    ReplyDelete