Saturday, 5 May 2012

April's 1st Edition GGB


Hi guys
I know I haven’t been around much but I’m here now and I’ll try to be here often. I’m just not getting the time. Any who I was recently privileged to be able to get a Glitzy Glam Bag which is just like the Birch Box and other stuff from the USA. This is the only person in Trinidad that’s doing this and it’s so exciting. You can’t subscribe, it’s a pay first come first serve system. Halener Rustique announces when to make payments and it is limited so you are lucky when you do get them. For April the GGBs were in such high demand that she did two bags.
So let’s talk about the first bag. The contents came in a really cute leopard print pouch and it contained 6 pigment which are really gorgeous (Satin, Museum, Rockstar Band, Hot Mama, Serenity and Cranberry Ice), a Hoola Benefit Bronzing Powder, a sample of MAC’s Genuine Treasure and a Wet n Wild Natural Blend Lip Shimmer (this has taken up a permanent residence in my purse).
I haven’t had a chance to really wear the pigments but they are really, really pigmented and did I say gor-ge-ous. I think the only think from that bag that I’ve actually tried was the Shimmer which really compliments me if I do say so myself (blushing). 








ok so these are the pigments
from left to right

Museum
Cranberry Ice
Hot Mama
Rockstar Band
Satin
Serenity


So until next time 

Take care

Stacy

No comments:

Post a Comment