Saturday, 19 May 2012

May's Edition Glitzy Glam Bag

Good evening, good morning, good night where ever you all are. Anyway lets get on to our featured topic.

My May GGB from Halener Rustique is here *yippy* and the theme of it was "THE EYES HAVE IT"and it absolutely was. Here's what we got:

1 Pink and Black Striped Pouch
2 Pigments (New York, Antique)
1 Sample of Mac's Sweet Sage
1 Mascara Guard
1 Eyeliner Brush
1 Full Size ELF Eyeshadow Primer in Blush

I forgot to take out some more pictures but when they arrived i did manage to get 2 so here they are.


The pouch they came in

all the goodies inside the cutesy pouch



  • How can someone not like that pouch (its so pweedy)
  • Love the Pigments  - New York is the pink coloured one and Antique is more of a rusty colour
  • That MAC colour is a mix of moss green with a gold undertone
  • Yippee for the Mascara Guard I need one of those
  • I don't wear to much eye liner but when I do at least I have something to use 
  •  I was searching for an eye shadow primer just the week before so that's a good thing for the ELF Eyeshadow Primer 

Right now I'm on the edge of my seat waiting for May's 2nd Edition since I've kinda seen what's in it already.. So excited

No comments:

Post a Comment