Sunday, 27 May 2012

Nail Haul

Hey girlys and guys

One of my favourite store's for nail supplies recently had sale and when I say SALE I mean it. I got 6 stamping plate for $30 TT *Happy Dance*. As well as a duo polish and a dotting tool. Now when converted to US it's roughly about $150-$180. Also I could help but take a pass in Wonderful World and I picked up 6 polishes and then took a walk into everyone's favourite cosmetics store and got a face scrub and another polish.

  Ok so the plates were M06, M09, M30, M44, M47, M57

The polishes were from L-R Jordana (Pink Romance), Kleancolor (Chunky Holo Clover), Beauty Treats (Glow in the Dark and Twilight), some more Kleancolors (Neon Purple, Chunky Holo Poppy, Chunky Holo Candy) and lad then there's the nail duo which did not have a name and Pinky Stripper, oh yeah a Kleancolor fast dry top coat.



I'm not sure if I'll be buying anymore for a while but stay tuned because I just might.


Hope you enjoyed this little view of my haul..


Bye

Stacy

No comments:

Post a Comment