Wednesday, 30 May 2012

Neon Splatter Nails

Good morning lovelies

Today is Indian Arrival Day holiday in Trinidad and Tobago so I'm home and there is alot of rain. Worst is that I'm home alone, my in laws have all gone to the beach and hubby is working. My friend and I are doing a 52 week challenge and last week our theme challenge was to do splatter nails. Now I have never really attempted to do those but since we had to I decided to do it bright. 

I used a base of Jordana Pink Romance, and did the splatter  with Kleancolor - Neon Purple, Funky Yellow and Mango. I just love those colours are so bright. 

Now I must apologise since this is before cleanup and for the blurriness of some of the pics. Other than that please enjoy. Don't forget to share my blog with your friends and subscribe to me. 










Thanks for viewing

Come again soon.

Stacy

No comments:

Post a Comment