Sunday, 17 June 2012

2nd Edition May GGB

Hi lovelies

I've been MIA for a while I know and I'm trying to get back in the groove of things. Between work and all that I come home so tried I don't even feel like blogging but I'm going to schedule a couple of post so if I get super busy again I won't seem bad.

I promised you the review of May's 2nd Edition GGB so here it is:

Look at this adorable pouch it came in




And here are the contents


2 pigments (stroke and MAC Heritage Rouge)
An Elf defining Eye Brush
A Nabi laquer Nail Polish in Purple Glitter
A sample of Halener Rustique's Face Primer
A pot with a sample of blue face pigment.
Also a "Special Feature" product which was a "LIKE MAC" lipstick. Mine was #06.  


Here they are again (yes and my desk)


Here is a swatch of the lipstick it's more of a nude pink colour which I really like



Included in this GGB was a description card detailing what the GGB included and a small description of each item and their retail value. This was cool since now if I decide to get some stuff I already know some of the prices

Well that's it for now 
Until next time, stay sweet guys

XOXO 
Stacy

No comments:

Post a Comment