Saturday, 30 June 2012

June Glitzy Glam Bag. Contest Prize

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

It's here lovelies
My June GGB from Halener Rustique is here and I couldn't be more thrilled.

I collect all my packages at work since I'm never at home to collect. Also I entered a contest with Halener and I won *happy dance* and guess what I won. *****drum roll please**** the Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette. Screams hysterically..... Ok ok I'm calm again...


This is the package that I got my stuffies in TTPOST ugh, they take so long to deliver packages.



Here is my NAKED 2 and I just love that the colours are so umm *blush* naked...

Look at these gorgeous colours and there are 3 matte colours in it. In order of appearance
Foxy (Matte), Half Baked, Booty Call, Chopper, Tease (Matte), Snake Bite, Suspect, Pistol, Verve, YDK, Busted, Blackout (Matte). Aslo a Lip Junkie



Now onto the good stuff. Do you like my little leopard print pouch? This is what my stuffs came in.



This month there were no pigments but the items were well worth the wait and the price. ($100 TT inclusive of delivery). Look at the beautiful bracelet I got as well (Forgot to take an up close pic).


What do we have here?  Rice Powder which can be used after putting on your make up. Like a setting powder, it helps with the oil so I can't wait to try this. 


Then we have Like MAC Venomous Villains Blush, I tried to do a swatch but it comes up looking nude in my skin so all I could see was the little shimmer.



Aside from the fact that Blue is my favourite colour I think I would love this Urban Decay 24/7 Shadow Stick in any colour. This is Clash and just look at that swatch, it's very pigmented.


Along with all that I had ordered some dotters as well so they came in my package. 
Can't wait to use these since I've been waiting forever for them..

We've come to the end of another post so I hope you enjoyed what you saw. Leave a comment tell me what you think, recommend a friend to this blog...

Thank you

Bye girlies

STACY

No comments:

Post a Comment