Sunday, 24 June 2012

Nail Challenge Week One - Blue

Helloooooo.

My good friend Meera and I started this 52 week nail challenge so I'm going to show you some of my contributions to this cause and how we choose our themes.
 First off we researched a little and found all different types of manis wrote them down and each week we chose what theme that we're going to be doing for the next week.

Week one was Blue and I three for this just because I was experimenting I took pics of all but somehow they magically disappeared. 

But this is the collage I had made of all of them



Jordana's Bright Blue (which I learnt is more like a jelly) with a fimo flower or is it just a smiley face



Ok so that's Week One. Don't worry my photography skills got better with time. lol

Take care

Stacy

1 comment: