Tuesday, 17 July 2012

Week 7 - Carnival in Trinidad

Good morning, evening, night where ever you all are

Sorry for being absent for the past few weeks it has really been hectic.

I started showing you all some of my work for my challenge so we have reached week 6 but you have already seen Week 6 here. So instead I'll be showing you Week 7 Carnival. Now Carnival in T&T is very colourful there's masqueraders, blue devils, j'ouvert, costumes, carnival bands. Here's a highlight of Trinidad Carnival.

Anyway trying not to stray from the topic Meera and I decided that we shouldn't be limited to just one mani on this oh so colourful holiday so here is my contribution to this festival.


Ok this one is a gold franken made with eye shadow and then i sticked on some stars and I did a rhinestone flower on my accent nail.
Please excuse the pics, these are from my phone



Ok next up I visited my parents and my sis had a few polishes so i decided to do a water marble to demonstrate to her how it's done. Unfortunately there was too much wind blowing so it didn't come out as it should. Also I have no clue as to what colours I used.


Last but not least This is Color Club Sex Symbol with a black slanted tip and rhinestones and on the accent nail a fimo butterfly.




Well hope you enjoyed my colourful concoctions

See you soon.

Bye lovelies

Stacy

No comments:

Post a Comment