Friday, 20 July 2012

Week 8 - Tribal

Hi Lovelies

Somehow whenever I schedule post they don't post (smh) I really don't know why. I scheduled a couple of post and none of them were posted when I checked so now  have to Post them One by One for the New few days. Sorry for ranting but this is driving me nuts.

Anyway back to what you came here for. Week 8 was tribal but I had no clue what to do so I googled and found that tribal doesn't have to be anything in particular since it's usually just different patterns. So I decided to go a little bright and choose some bold colours.

From l-r - Color Club Feeling Groovy, Jordana Bright Blue, Color Club Psychedelic Scene, Kleancolor Mango (there was another colour but I forgot to put it in with the pics and I can't remember the name)  



I used a black stripper to make the patterns.





                                    




Hope you liked

Bye Stacy

No comments:

Post a Comment