Friday, 31 August 2012

50th Independence of Trinidad & Tobago

Hello lovelies.


We are a Blessed Nation called
"La Trinity"
(The Island of the Trinity)

God Bless Our Nation
on this our 
Jubilee Celebrations
50 Years of Being an Independent State.

Happy Birthday to My Sweet, Sweet Island...
Trinidad & Tobago




 Today I choose to do a simple design using the colours of our nail flag to celebrate the momentous occasion of Trinidad and Tobago on its 50th year of Independence! Today I choose to do a simple design using the colours of our nail flag to celebrate the momentous occasion of Trinidad and Tobago on its 50th year of Independence!
My ring finger and thumb is the national flag  and the others are just nail art with the colours 
My ring finger and thumb is the national flag  and the others are just nail art with the colours 
Check out my new blogger friend over at pajamasnpearls
Bye lovelies














I did this mani a couple weeks ago as a part of our nail challenge.








The hubby is taking me to see Fireworks later so do be safe on the roads and my we all be here when we celebrate 100 years of Independence.

Tell me what you think of my interpretation of our national flag and colours. Share some love.






Happy Independence T & T 

XOXO 

Stacy

3 comments:

  1. Whooo Hoooo!!! Fireworks...
    Thank You!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love u trinidad and tobago

    ReplyDelete
  3. love u to sherise

    ReplyDelete