Wednesday, 22 August 2012

Nail Challenge - Week 11 Give Each Other A Mani

Hi you lovely ladies and gents if there are any 
Ok I've been away for a while I just could not find the motivation to write a post, but I'm going to attempt to do just that. I'll do a couple and lets hope that when I schedule them they actually get posted. 

Week 11 - Our theme Do each other's nails. Meera did my nails and since our weekend was so booked up we decided to take our polishes to work and get to polishing on our lunch hour. I can't remember the exact colours that she used here but it's a a Wet and Wild Glitter on the base and Jordana Pearl on top she then used some of the beads to make a half moon and finished with a flower sticker. 

So this mani was done at work there was some tip wear seeing as I was heavily engrossed in typing on that day. 



These Pictures were taken with my phone which I could never set properly but I hope you like.

  


This is up close and personal in the shade. I really like this colour it's so neutral 



This one is up close and personal in the sunlight 



Well until next time 

Hope you enjoyed

XOXO



Stacy

No comments:

Post a Comment