Friday, 24 August 2012

Week 12 - Gradient

Good morning, good evening, good night where ever you are. 
I should start off by saying that I'm not very good at doing gradients and I don't even like pink but somehow when the theme of Gradient was chosen for Week 12 i decided what better colour to used than my pinks to purples and trust me I have no idea how I have that much. Since the gradient didn't come out looking too nice I decided that I would show each colour individually. 


Now lets see if I can remember the names of all of these. Thumb - Sacha (It's a Girl), Pointer and Middle - Jordana and I can't remember which is which but one is Hot Pink and the other  is Fuscia Pink and last but not least the Pinky is NY Colour but that to I'm not sure of the name. 



Sorry about the blurriness



This is how the actual gradient looks 



Have a great rest of the day.

Until next time 

XOXO

Stacy 

No comments:

Post a Comment