Saturday, 25 August 2012

Week 13 - Easter

Happy Saturday everyone. What are your plans for the day? Well whatever it maybe I hope you have fun.

Happy late Easter. 



My nails started to chip and flake really bad so I had to file down all of them so that they wold grow back properly.. **Sniff sniff** I missed them so much. As you can see This was done for Easter and Since Easter is more pastels I did more of a Pastel look. The idea I had was to do something with Jesus and the cross but since I was in a hurry I just did the Easter Bunny with a few eggs and all that.


For this I used a franken for the base, then for the grass I used Santee Vikini Green. 

For the Bunny I used Kleancolor Pastel Pink and for the flower and eggs I can't remember what I used.



I'm not sure what happened to my camera when I took these pictures they just came out with lines and since then it has not been working any better no matter what setting I use. 


Anyway these were my Easter nails hope you like.

XOXO

Later guys 

Stacy

No comments:

Post a Comment