Wednesday, 29 August 2012

Week 16 - Half Moon

Happy Hump day ladies and guys hope your week is going okay.  Please excuse the pictures, I don't have a light box or any set place to take pictures so sometimes I usually just take them out when I'm on my bed watching tv. 


So here is my depiction of half moon. I have a lot of Kleancolor polishes since they are cheap compared to China Glaze and OPI polishes Kleancolor if you know where to buy them usually go for $10.00 TT which is cheap. Anyway for the accent nails I used Kleancolor Funky Yellow as the base and on that I did Kleancolor Metallic Black. I looked a little plain so I decided to put yellow flower stickers as well.












Here's a better look at it.


Up close and personal 

Have you ever done a half moon mani?
How did it turn out?

Enjoy your hump day

XOXO

Stacy

1 comment:

  1. The contrast with the Fluorescent Yellow and Metallic Black is Amazing.
    Love it!

    ReplyDelete