Sunday, 9 September 2012

Halener Rustique's August Glitzy Glam Bag

Happy Sunday

I hope yo all are enjoying the weekend! Back to work tomorrow...sigh
Right now I am catching up on some of my posts and I have major haulage to show to you.  I started in my last post with the July GGB .
If you remember in an earlier post I have mentioned what it was about.

This is August's Glitzy Glam bag and even though it took long to get to me it was well worth the wait. It may seem like not much in the pictures but it's actually 4 full size items and a BH Cosmetics Bag so it was worth every penny or should I say every dollar.



As usual we had to wait on the TTPost man and with all the holidays we had in August it took a while to get to us. But as expected when you hear TTPost and package you will get all excited.



This is mine and this bag is so spacious and so cute, there is even an inner pocket when opened. Loving it


Here's a sneak peek of how it comes packaged, wrapped in pink tissue paper.


All the goodies when the tissue is unwrapped
Let's see what we have here
  • ELF Super Glossy Lip Shine SPF 15 in the flavour Goddess and it smells A-MA-ZING (As soon as I opened my bag i got the smell and couldn't wait to see what it was.
  • A Nabi Eyeliner Pencil in Hot Blue and it is Hot 
  • An Eyeshadow Brush - not sure what brand it is 
  • And a Nabi Blush in the colour Plum


Here's a better picture of the blush, I swatched it for you but it actually blended in with my skin and you could only see a really light pink colour (The blush is more pink than it looks)



Here is the Eyeliner in Hot Blue and you can see what I mean  when I say it's hot



The ELF Lip Shine is was so super glossy I couldn't get a decent pic



We have now come to the end of our August GGB. Check out one of Halener's other customer and see what she has to say. 



Hope you enjoyed your visit and please come back again and don't forget to FOLLOW me and you can also leave a comment


Bye lovelies 

XOXO

Stacy 


No comments:

Post a Comment