Sunday, 23 September 2012

Halener Rustique's September Glitzy Glam Bag



Hi lovelies

I can't believe it only 3 months to Christmas Whoot, whoot!!!!. 
When I get a package for the TTPost man it's like I'm having a mini Christmas and I love to open pressies. 
I just love seeing this package.


I just love getting these gorgeous pouches and this one as you can see is a really pretty florescent green with bright orange trimmings

Just one peek inside and you can see why I'm so excited.


Here's my new Mineral Powder Brush. I'm starting quite a brush collection, just need to find somewhere to put them.


A Natural Radiance Blusher in Blushing which is a really pretty pink with gold flecks. 



Here it is up close so you can really see the gold in it.


   A like MAC  Super Shiny Tasty Lip Gloss in #8 and you should see how this shines with lots of glitter     


3 MN (Me Now) Lip / Eye Liner 
The Pink in No. 24, the blue really nicce since blue is my favourite colour in No. 17 and the green which has a silver undertone in No. 25.



This is really adorable, it's the zipper on the bag in the shape of a star.



Here's all my loot 

Hope you guys liked my Glitzy Glam Bag from Halener Rustique.

Also I finally got around to doing a video to upload to youtube so head over there as well and check it out. 





Thanks again 

I enjoy reading your comments so don't forget to leave one.

Take care, until next time.

XOXO

Stacy

No comments:

Post a Comment