Saturday, 8 September 2012

July Edition Glitzy Glam Bag

Hey lovelies,

Yes I know I'm showing you my July GGB in September, SORRY. I thought I had already put this up only to realize that I hadn't and I'm sure you've noticed that I have been busy upgrading my blog layout and what not. I hope you like it, and don't be afraid to give me some feedback on what I can do to improve. 

So thanks to TTPost once again our GGB was late and after waiting for it to arrive the one day I stayed home from work because hubby and I celebrated our 3rd Wedding Anniversay is the day it choose to arrive. :(  *BUMMER*

But anywho this is what I got in my Glitzy Glam Bag. Aren't they just gorgeous? 

This is the really cute pouch it come in. Adorable right, I'm starting a collection since I have a couple of them already.

I didn't get to take  pictures on work the next day so I had to wait until I made it home so I'm giving you a sneak peek of what it looked on the inside.


Halener gave us a run down of what the GGB contained and the price for if we would want to purchase in the future. 
So here's a list of what I got:
  • Urban Decay Sparkling Lickable Body Powder in Cocoa (trust me I tasted it and it does taste like Cocoa, I guess she's looking out for the hubby as well *giggle*)
  • Nail Art Deco - I got pretty Silver Hearts
  • Nabi Nail Lacquer - I got Hot Pink and it is hot. (I forgot to swatch it for you)
  • Elf Eye Shadow Brush - my collection keeps growing 
  • MN Lip  Liner  in No. 003
  • Halener Rustique Brush Barrels 


This is everything spread out for you to see



 Up Close and personal with my Nabi Hot Pink Nail Lacquer. Do you like my nails?



Hmmmmm Cocoa Body Powder. Who ever came up with this was really thinking about men the taste is just enticing and hubby agreed if I ever wore this to go out he might lick me all the time. I know TMI.



My Nail Art Decor, tiny silver hearts so cute 

My Lip Liner and I made a swatched it for you guys to see. Such a really pretty colour.



Elf Eye Shadow Brush and it is so fluffy 

And Brush Guards to keep the shape of the brush 

I loved this GGB it had a little of everything I like.

I'm writing this at 8 p.m so good night everyone.
Sweetdreams 

XOXO

Stacy

No comments:

Post a Comment