Wednesday, 12 September 2012

MAJOR NAIL HAULAGE



This is a store that I don't usually frequent but on the rare occasion that I do stop by I don't pay attention to their polishes. Somehow on this particular day Jordana caught my eyes so I stopped by the display to see what else I could find
GUESS WHAT!!!

I stumbles across a couple of bargains.At most cosmetic stores Jordana retails for $10.00 and up and the usual spot I go to buy I get them for $8.00 but they need to restock because I have most of the colours that they carry. Anyway without straying I got these lovely Jordana polishes $8.99 even the Kleancolor was priced the same so that was really a bargain. The Magnetic polish I scored for only $10.99 (lucky me).



Ever since I used my up my Jordana Bright Blue to make my Teal franken I can't find another anywhere, so when I saw this blue I grabbed it up thinking it was the same only to realize that it wasn't, There was micro glitter in it.
It's a really pretty colour (Flash Blue) but IMO I could do without the glitter since it was not showing up and it left the polish really rough when applied. Not my favourite.

I'm not a fan of pink but I like this Pink and it has a really cute name "Strawberry Marmalade" sounds sweet right. It's not as bright as the picture shows it but I love it.



I think this is my favourite of all "Cabaret" really beautiful look out for more on this polish when I do my Colour Inspired theme mani.



I just needed a white LOL.......


I just really like Kleancolor Glitters and this was the only one that the store had and since I didn't have this one i bought it. It looks a lot like yellow with green glitter when put over white


Ahhhhhh I found a really cheap magnetic that works great. The colour I choose was a kind of duo-chrome and since I see how good it works I'm going to get some more of these and pic up a few for Meera as well.


I can't wait to go polish shopping some more this weekend...Shhhhh don't tell hubby.

Hope you liked my haul and I'll have more to show you next week. 

Take care.

XOXO 

Stacy

8 comments:

  1. Cabaret is a really great toe color for me. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where is this store located?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh i see, so far from me! thanks anyway

      Delete
  3. love the strawberry marmalade.. and i want the magnetic polishes they are my new addiction :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. these magnetic ones work really good only thing is they don't have a lot in it and only a couple of colours. I was trying to get 1 on each and that's all i succeeded in getting

    ReplyDelete
  5. i like goin ryans u could always get a bargin

    ReplyDelete