Wednesday, 5 September 2012

Week 19 - Stripes

Happy Hump Day 



Yay!!!!!!!!
I only realized this morning that my drop day is less than a month away. :O I'm getting older or I should say I'm getting wiser. Either way I'm good.

On to our polishes
Well this was supposed to be stripes and I guess you can say that it's stripes, but it was only after I did this I realized that it looked more like a tape mani, but who cares. 

I love dark colours but I'm trying to embrace the bright colours that I have in my collection so I did different colours and even tried gradients. 



Okay so on my Thumb is Jordana Hot Pink, Index and Middle there is a yellow and green gradient using Colorclub Feelin' Groovy and Kleancolor Funky Yellow the index has the yellow to the top and the middle has the green to the top, then the ring finger has Colorclub  Psychedelic Scene and last but not least Pinky has a red and pink gradient.Over them is Kleancolor Pearl Silver.


What do think. Would you wear this?



Until next time 



XOXO

Stacy

3 comments:

  1. oh yeah it really does look like a tape mani :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really cute! I've been wanting to try something like this.

    ReplyDelete