Friday, 14 September 2012

Week 20 Green with Envy

I've never really owned green polishes even though I do like the colour. It was the colour of my Secondary School uniform Olive green but you could find a different shade on ever corner. 

So when the theme was choosen and I saw it was green the gears in my head started to turn even faster since I only had one green polish, Colorclub Feeling Groovy. Feeling Groovy is basically a jelly and it has a dupe (Can't remember what the name is).

This is the original Mani I used for the challenge which is a gradient with Colorclub Feelin Groovy and Kleancolor Funky Yellow. I like how they compliment each other. 


After the episode of only having one green polish I went hunting for other greens. To my surprise green is a very hard colour to find :O. I did however find this Santee Green (that's the actual name of the colour "Green") and then I spruced it up with some Kleancolor Afternoon Picnic.



This is how it looks with the Flash 


Up close and personal (look at all those glitter)







I put on a coat of Sinful Color Pearl Harbour to lift it up a bit.




I hope you enjoyed my Green fingers. 

Drop me a line, follow me, don't be shy.

XOXO

Stacy

2 comments:

  1. These are so pretty! Love the greens and the sparkles :)

    Pls stop by my blog :)

    ReplyDelete