Sunday, 16 September 2012

Week 21 -- Supernatural

Do you believe in Ghost or Aliens or even the simple small things like fairies or mermaids?

When you grow up hearing about all these supernatural stuff it gets you thinking. Are they real or are they figments of our imagination? Hey I believed in mermaids until this news site said otherwise, they crushed a lot  of hearts when they said that. 


For our Week 21 challenge I decided to go with fairies, something girlish and simple and plus it gave me a chance to use my fairy stamp.

For this look I did a gradient using Pure Ice Kiss Me Here and Santee Black. 

Then I stamped a Fairy on my accent nail and s flower on the others, the fairy even has various size glitters around them. 



Here's how they look up close and silly me couldn't wait for the polish to dry before I put on a top coat and it dragged. 






This post was actually to be up yesterday but we had sort of a family crisis and I spent most of the afternoon in the hospital. I didn't get home until after 8 p.m.

Hubs went to work with his brother and well his bro fell and fractured both his arms. He has to have surgery done on one and the other will be put in a cast, plus he has a couple other injuries, so we're just waiting to hear further what the doctors have to say. 

Say a prayer that he comes out okay.

Take care guys and don't forget to follow and leave a comment.

I do enjoy reading them.

XOXO  

Stacy

2 comments:

  1. Did you get the pure ice from ryan's as well?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not in Ryan's but in another store in Princes Town. That's the only place I've seen them selling

      Delete