Saturday, 22 September 2012

Week 25 - Black & White

We especially put in this theme because we both really wanted to do a black and white mani. We started this challenge in February so we were really excited when it was finally picked. Since I had seen many people doing this design I really wanted to try it and what 2 colours would go best Black and White you can't go wrong there.

I didn't want to do a black base since I tend to gravitate more to dark colours when I am doing my nails so I did the base in Arista white, Arista is a local here in Trinidad & Tobago, they even have eyeshadows and other cosmetics. The black I used was Santee Black a really creamy black which only requires 1 coat when wearing as a base.



If you want to learn how to do this technique you can watch this tutorial by NailsKathy.



My nails aren't that long so I didn't want them to be overwhelmed by all the lines so I didn't do too much.






Most of my manis are done at night when I'm actually at home so I don't usually have pictures of them in the sunlight even though we do get a lot of sun.

Would you try this? Would you wear this mani?

Let me know your views on it.

I have some hauks to do and guess what the September Glitzy Glam Bag is hear so you'll get to see what I got soon.

Stay tuned.

See you later lovelies.

XOXO

Stacy

3 comments:

  1. interesting! i'm planning on trying out these soon

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to try this technique!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to try this technique!

    ReplyDelete