Saturday, 29 September 2012

Week 28 Polka Dots



Ever since Madagascar 3 I can't seem to get this song out of my head when I Polka Dots. 



This song makes me crack up 

As you can see my nails are still short but I did what I could do with them. I choose these colours since I was going to be attending a Birthday Party for my Hubs close friend's daughter who turned 1. She is such a doll. Anyway the colours are represented on the dress that I wore, Sorry I forgot to take a picture of the dress. 


It was a tube dress with a lot of Indian designs (elephant, lotus) things like that, it shouldn't come as a surprise since I bought it at an Indian Store. (hehehe).

The top was black and there were workings of white flowers, with red and grey and some blue which as you can see I didn't put any blue.


So I did my nail using Santee Black and then using my newly bought Dotting Tools I made dots using red and grey and to make the accent nail stand out a bit more I added some white which I didn't too like but it was too late to change it so I had to leave it as it was. BUMMER




Have you ever tried doing dots, do you like them?

I'm supposed to be going out with some friends to day for my birthday lime (that's next Tuesday) so I'll cut this post short.

Remember to follow and you can always check out our Facebook page Just for the fun of it to see more of our challenge. 




Stacy

No comments:

Post a Comment