Sunday, 7 October 2012

Birthday and Wedding.. What a week.. Sigh

Hi guys

I haven't been posting mainly because I haven't had the time, this was my Birthday Week and I had some training on work and then my Big Brother got married yesterday. So please bare with me until I get my reins in hand again.

I didn't have much inspiration for my Birthday but I did do my nails. For this look I used Jordana Strawberry Marmalade and just did a simple 4 dot flower. I even uploaded it on Youtube.  







This was what I did to go my brothers wedding I did a simple gradient using Kleancolor Neon Purple  and Sinful Colors Savage and added some light and dark Purple Rhinestones and some loose hex glitters.






This is what I was actually trying to capture.


We went to the Botanical Gardens to take pictures and somehow every picture with me seems to have someone else in it, so this is basically the only picture I got by myself and I really don't know what I waas watching. LOL.......


The lovely couple 

Congrats to them both and may they be together for as long as they shall live.


I know this post probably was not all that interesting but I'll try to do better next week, so take care and polish your nails.

Check out my video on Youtube and don't forget to Subscribe.


Also Check out my Facebook page Just For the Fun of it and you can see our challenge pics.

Stay sweet and until next time..


XOXO

Stacy

2 comments:

  1. Hey Stacy!

    I'm not really into pink nail polish much, but that shade looks stunning on your skin tone. Really cute floral design you've done! :) Very well-executed!

    And I also like your purple and blue manicure that you wore to your brother's wedding (congrats to your brother!). Goes very well with your dress. (By the way, you are so pretty!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not really into pink either but there are just some that I am drawn to. Thank you very much.**Blushes**

    ReplyDelete