Wednesday, 3 October 2012

Birthday Celebration



Happy Birthday to me,
Happy Birthday to me,
Happy Birthday, Happy Birthday......
Happy Birthday to meeeeeeeee


It's my birthday today and instead of doing what a normal person might do and stay home I choose to go to work and I didn't regret it.
Hubs had to work so I would have been home alone since everyone else at home works. So to work I went. I didn't have much work and I got so many Happy Birthdays I got tired of saying thank you.

Anyway Meera and her hubs took me out for ice cream ...YAY!!!!!!

This is mine a Hagen Daaz Chocoholic



Meera had the Ice cream Sundae that's hers with the cherries 



BURP.... All done 


Ok I started this post last night when I got home but didn't get a chance to finish so I should say yesterday was my Birthday...

Thanks for celebrating with me..
 Mwah 


XOXO 

Stacy

No comments:

Post a Comment