Thursday, 25 October 2012

Swatch Me - Gold Sparkles, Goddess, Black-ish

It's Thursday Yippy. The weekend is almost here and these polishes give you all the glitter and sparkles you need. 

Beauty Treats Gold Sparkles and boy do they Sparkle with all their hex glitter and micro glitters as well. 

 


It's layered over LA Colors Splash  just to see how it would look.



A Colorclub mini Black-ish. Looking at it in the bottle you can see a gold undertone





LA Colors Color Craze in Goddess it's a really pretty and sheer gold with iridescent hex and micro glitters.


A bottle shot. Just look at all those glitters.


 This is 2 coats but I think i'll just use it for layering and the only thing I don't like about it is that the Hex Glitters don't seen to like the brush. I could barely get them out of the bottle.



I did some layering over the colours to see how they would look. 




 On the Index over Black, the Middle over White, The Ring finger over Blackish and the Pinky over Splash.

I think my favourites are over Black-ish and Black.



What do you think about these colours? 

Would you wear them? 

Leave a comment I enjoy interacting with you all. 



XOXO

Stacy

No comments:

Post a Comment