Monday, 29 October 2012

Swatch Me - Pink Glass

Hello lovely ladies 

It's getting close to Halloween, but we don't really celebrate Halloween in Trinidad. I will do a manicure for that particular day but for now please enjoy some swatches of my very gorgeous Nicka K Pink Glass. It's a really light Pink which is very sheer and has Gold glass flecks in it as well. 




A shot of the bottle  



In direct sunlight (I think the sun was so bright that the gold flecks did not want to play nicely)


I did manage to get them to peek through a little
This is actually 4 coats and it's still pretty sheer.
I'm thinking about using it to layer over other polishes.



Do you own this polish? Would you wear it?

Tell me what are your view on it.



Enjoy your spooky Monday.

Take care

XOXO

Stacy

No comments:

Post a Comment