Wednesday, 24 October 2012

Swatch Me - Seashell, Splash, Sky Blue

Good morning or good night. Happy Hump Day.


After a while of not buying polishes I finally gave in and got a few but I won't show you all today, you get a sneak peak.

This was the first one that caught my eye LA Colors Color Craze in Seashell. It's a really pretty Gold but it's very sheer I have on 3 coats but it's still not opaque.


I compared it over Black and White to see how well it would show up and I love how it looks over the black.






A lovely Sky Blue from Santee. From this angle it looks Blue but when applied to your nails it has a little purple undertone. 


A Bottle shot and as you can see it really looks a little lilac

Can you see the lilac effect? 



I have a love affair going on with Blue Polishes so I fell in love when I saw this LA Colors Color Craze in Splash.

The camera just did not want to capture this gorgeous colour. It's  a sort of Teal blue but even with 2 coats it's still sheer. I would have gotten away with 3 coats.







Do you own any of these polishes? What's your take on them? Do you like them? Let me know. 

Stay tuned for more Swatches. 





XOXO

Stacy 

No comments:

Post a Comment