Monday, 1 October 2012

Week 30 Funky French Tips

Hi Hi 
The first thing that comes to your mind when you hear French Tips your mind automatically goes to a design like this.. Look down.


Only thing is what do you do when you have no tips to work with?
Well easy answer. You jazz it up a bit. :P

And since my nails had not grown out properly I did just that.

I used Kleancolor Holo Orange which is this really gorgeous Orange with millions of micro glitters. Along with that to create the illusion that I actually have tips I put orange rhinestones.



I blurred the picture so you could see how gorgeous this holo is.


Using artificial light



I can't wait to wear this polish again so you just might see it in another post, stay tuned for more of our weekly challenge.

Guess what  tomorrow is a special dayyyyyy.


So excited and torn between if I should go to work or stay home and be bored since I can never relax when I'm home. 

Well you'll have to wait till tomorrow to find out what I did.

Bye loves

XOXO

Stacy

No comments:

Post a Comment