Thursday, 4 October 2012

Week 31 Ombre Nails

One of the lastest craze's has been Ombre Nails. I'm not sure if I did it right but I stilled tried my best. 


I don't really have one colour with different shades except for pink and I wasn't in the mood for pink, so I choose my L.A. Color Chocolate Shimmer and for each finger I mixed in a little white with it.





As you can see from a shimmery Brown it turned to a really Dusty Brown 







Hope you liked what you saw. 

Don't forget to Follow and leave a comment.

Also for more on the challenge go check out my Facebook Page Just for the fun of it.

See you guys later.

XOXO

Stacy

4 comments:

  1. where did you get your color club?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I got it at Pennywise a while back.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really chic colours you have in this manicure, and the glitter on the tips make it different and funky. Nice! :)

    ReplyDelete