Wednesday, 10 October 2012

Week 34 - Song Inspired

Hi Lovelies 

I'm sure your looking at my manicure and it probably looks like it's for a wedding. Well guess what. The song I am inspired by was actually my wedding song and I linked it below. 

I used a really nude base and it's actually a glow in the dark and then using a white polish I did a slanted French tip and added a strip of silver glitter.To jazz it up a bit I added silver hearts.




In the direct sunlight 







I was trying to get the glow but I didn't succeed. 



My utmost favourite song.
It comes from the Movie - Nothing Hill with Julia Roberts.

There are a couple of versions of this song but I like this one the best.


Hope you enjoy my song as much as I do. 

I'm on work so this is actually a hurry post. Until next time keep safe and keep polishing.

XOXO 

Stacy

No comments:

Post a Comment