Friday, 12 October 2012

Week 36 - Swatch and Sugar Spun Orange Rush

Hi Lovelies,

Ok so you may have seen this polish in one of my previous hauls. This formula is more of a jelly consistency but it's such a beautiful Orange for Halloween. When I put it on the first thing that came to my mind was pumpkins. LOL......

This is actually four coats and as you can see it's still not opaque.


I decided to start over and I put a white base and then applied my Orange Rush and now you can really see how Orange it really is.


Our theme was Sugar Spun (making really thin lines by pulling the polish across) you can see this same technique in my Black and White challenge post. 

What I really liked is ow much the Black and White polishes complemented the Orange.




Since I liked this so much I wore it for 2 days and then revamped it by adding Kleancolor Holo Orange just to see the effect it would have with it. 



It smudged a little when I added the top coat. 

Since this month is Breast Cancer Awareness month we'll be doing some Pink manis to reflect this so stay tuned.

Happy Polishing.

You can also find me at my Facebook page Just for the Fun of it and I'm trying to do a couple of Youtube vids at sexygirlstacy. (Please excuse the name).


XOXO
Stacy

No comments:

Post a Comment