Tuesday, 16 October 2012

Week 37 - Breast Cancer Awareness Month

Good day my lovelies,

Sorry for being MIA for the past few days but I had mixed view about doing this post. 

This month as we all know is Breast Cancer Awareness Month and I'm sure you've seen many people having events and ways to help in finding a cure. Many people have lost there loved ones to Cancer and many don't know if their loved ones who have it will survive. 

I lost two of my aunts to Breast Cancer and now my uncle is battling Throat Cancer so this is dear to me. 

When we decided to do this theme it was because we wanted to show support for the many lives that have been lost. Just doing this post brings tears to my eyes and now I realize why I put off doing it. 

Laurie over at Dressed up Digits did a really nice post for it here. She is so strong. 

I just did a really simple mani which has three colours. 
Started off with Jordana Pearl which is a really pretty almost nude pink.
Then I added Kleancolor Pinky Moon hoping to get some glitter on there (it didn't work).
I then used Kleancolor Chunky Holo Candy to give it some would be glitter and pinkness.
On the accent nails I did a Pink ribbon to show our awareness and outlined it using my black stripper.   




                     





There's just much left to say  but please get your check ups regular and take care of yourself.

XOXO

Stacy

2 comments: