Friday, 26 October 2012

Week 39 - Fishtail Braid

Hi lovely ladies 

I find myself gravitating to this polish often, it may just be because it is such a gorgeous colour and a gem to apply . 



I tried my hand at doing a Fish Tail Braid Manicure (Not sure if that's the right name). These pictures are before cleanup.









These were the products used. 

My Kleancolor Nail Hardener to help with the peeling
Fanta Sea Base Coat so my nails don't stain 
LA Colors Color Craze in Fun in the Sun 
Sacha Color in It's A Girl 
Kleancolor in Pastel Purple 
Kleancolor Fast Dry Top Coat to seal in everything 



Enjoy your weekend.

To get a little help doing this design check out my tutorial on my Youtube channel at sexysgirlstacy.



Love you guys, keep reading.

XOXO

Stacy

No comments:

Post a Comment