Monday, 12 November 2012

Haul Me Baby -Halener Rustique, Pennywise and Misc places


I have been putting off this haul for a while and I now have some time to go through all the things I bought so let's get into it. 

These are the things I ordered from Halener Rustique.
 This is a 16 piece Brush Set and I am so making use of these brushes. I'm not sure what the actual price is on this set. 




Then I got the ELF Hypershine Lipgloss in Blossom and this was $12 TT


The Halener Rustique Face Silk in a 10 gram jar and this was for $15 TT. I just love how this feels on my face. 
The ELF Liquid Eyeliner. I like that the brush is so thin so that you can make the thinnest lines or just build on them.

The Urban Decay 24/7 Glide On Shadow Pencil in Rehab. I just love how these pencils work. This was $35 TT.




On to Pennywise


I actually got these cotton rounds because they didn't have the one that I usually buy and then after hearing all the raves about Spectra Cotton Pads I went looking and they didn't have any. So yeah I got these. $16.95 TT. 


The Cellulose Cleansing Sponge for $7.95 TT



I am mixed (that means I have thick curly hair) and I did the unthinkable and I relaxed my hair after always struggling to keep it frizz free and not looking dry. Now I use the Shampoo and conditioner to to keep my hair stable. I actually bought the conditioner a week earlier and it was $47.95 which is the normal price. Then I got the shampoo and it's $34.00. I'm not sure if the price went down or if it was just missed priced. 


I love these Suave Naturals Bodywash and I'm trying to use a different one everytime I buy. This one smells really good. This was $22.95. 

This is something new that I'm trying and it's for $32.95. 


Hand Sanitizer for my purse. I think this was $18.00. 


I actually got this in a store whose name I can't remember but this smells sooooo good. I just love B&BW Creams. I paid $80.00 for ths but it was so worth it.

Now onto the real goodies.

I finally got around to getting some palettes. They are cheap but they are matte.
There are a couple of matte colours and a few shimmery ones as well. There are also GLITTERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
$29.95


I also got this one for $10.95 TT and all of the colours are shimmery. I especially love the gold.

Well this was my little overdue haul.

Tomorrow we we celebrate Divali in Trinidad so I won't be able to do a post but you will get to see my nail designs to celebrate.

Shubh Divali to all the Hindu Bloggers. May Mother Lakshmi bless you all.

Till next time.

Bye

Stacy

1 comment: