Saturday, 17 November 2012

Random Designs

I bought this polish a while back and I just love the consistency of it. It's so creamy and applies so smoothly and I just love the colour. 




I was a little bored last weekend and I figured doing a mani might brighten my day so that's just what i did. 
I did grey and sponged on some Santee Black and did a simple design and to brighten it up I added some silver lines as well.

It make look kind of weird but I wasn't feeling to creative last week. 


Hope you liked it.

Don't forget to comment and tell me if there's anything that you would like to see.

Bye

XOXO

Stacy 

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks it was a spur of the moment thing

      Delete
  2. Ooohh! So pretty! Great for short nails too! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I'm trying to do more designs for short nails since mines are almost always short

      Delete