Monday, 5 November 2012

Swatch Me - Cairuo Magnetic Polishes Pic Spam

Happy Monday (since I'm taking a day off today) 

I stumbled across these magnetic polishes while shopping a day. It's the first time I've ever seen this brand and they didn't even have names on the polishes, only numbers. 

I picked up 3. 
This is a kind of Blueish Teal colour, the magnet itself is separate from the bottle. 







This polish is a brownish burgundy  colour with a gold undertone.  







And last but not least this one a a dark grey 





I really like the fact that the magnets are separate and there are different designs.

I had no problems applying these polishes and even though they aren't as thick as some other magnetic polishes you only need 1 coat.

Only thing is that there are limited colours at least from what I saw.

I got these 3 and I got two other for Meera at Pajamas n Pearls and Roanna over at Sweetzrv.

Thanks for reading.


XOXO

Stacy

No comments:

Post a Comment