Wednesday, 7 November 2012

Swatch Me - Desert Dune

Good morning. 
Are we struggling to get over this hump day or are we just breezing over it? 

I almost forgot I had this beauty in a post folder.
This is LA Colors Color Craze in Desert Dune. 


It's a really pretty brown bronze colour which sparkles when the light hits it just the right way




Can you see the pink and gold shimmer?

It glides on smoothly, no streaking and I only needed 2 coats for it to become opaque. 



Hope you liked my swatchy swatchy post and don't forget to leave me a comment.

Have a happy Hump Day.


XOXO

Stacy

2 comments:

  1. This is very cute! Kinda reminds me of China Glaze's Harvest Moon from the Hunger Games Collection :)

    http://confessionsofacanadianwallflower.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually it does have a resemblance. Thanks for following

    ReplyDelete