Sunday, 25 November 2012

Swatch Me - Fashionista

Hi there people of Earth 

I can't believe how much I've been neglecting my blog. I promised myself that i would try to do at least a post every other day but I've been so busy I'm just not getting the time. 

I did get time to pick up a few lovelies and go out to see Breaking Dawn 2 (spoiler alert), it was freaking  awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyway not to stray. This is Kleancolor's Fashionista, I know, I know it's an unusual colour but I'm kinda weird because I love it. It's sort of a creamy, dirty,  mustard brown colour but it is so pretty and would be a great base for layering glitters. 




I used 2 coats and there was no streaking it played pretty well. I just love that about Kleancolor polishes (they don't streak). 


I layered my Kleancolor Holo Blue over it just to see how good it would look and I loved it.

Do you own this colour? Would you like to?

I'm off to scheduling some posts for the rest of the week so be safe and have a sleep filled night. Pssst **tomorrow is work**
Bye guys 

XOXO

Stacy








No comments:

Post a Comment