Friday, 23 November 2012

Swatch Me - Pastel Yellow

Good morning  beauties. 
I haven't been having a good week but I did find sometime to do some swatches of some polishes I bought. 

This beauty is Kleancolor's Pastel Yellow 


I just love how mellow it looks, not to bright but yet the yellow is there. 



This is 2 coats and this baby did not give any trouble. Goes on smoothly , with  minimal streaking due to my shaky hands.

This is actually what it looked like 


 Do you like this colour? Would you buy it? 

I like it and I can definitely see myself wearing this a lot. 

Well I'm off to see Breaking Dawn tomorrow so you may not hear from me until Sunday. 

Take care. 

XOXO 

Stacy

2 comments:

  1. I like this colour. Did you get it at Micles? I usually get my Kleancolour polishes from there.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually I got it at Wonderful World they got some new colours

      Delete