Saturday, 8 December 2012

A New Friend and A Nice Pressie

Guess what the lovely ladies of Trini Youtube had a Contest / meet and greet. Nicole aka Yannibyrdable held her contest which had two winners and they in turn got to chose someone to accompany them as well (so lets say 4 winners). Anyway I didn't win but Meera the Whimsicaltrinigirl won and chose to take me along with her. This is where this super duper looking gift box below comes in. 
I got a prize as well YAY me!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tell me this gift box isn't seriously freakin adorable. 

So guess I got...... First off

 An ELF Eyeshadow Brush.. Come on you can never have too many brushes so I'm glad I got one.





I got one of these ELF Luscious Liquid Lipstick in my November GGB and I love it. I was going to order but it seems like I don't have to since I got another. Thanks Nicole.



I'm not too much a fan of lipsticks per say but I'm sure I'll be wearing this one it's a Magic Lipstick from 2nd Love in Orange, but when you put it on it turns into a really pretty soft pink. 
You thought I was going to wear an Orange Lipstick right. No no no it's pink. 
 


I love blue and I got a Blue Kleancolor polish by the name of Catch Me....I swatch it soon.




I saved the best for last Halener Rustique's PIGMENTS!!!!!!!!!



First we have Peter Pan which is a really funky bright green.
Next 24 Karat and the name speaks for itself it's Gold
Antique Lace is a white/silver
Morning Glory is this beautiful Baby Blue
And lastly XOXO is a gorgeous Pink

I love them.


 Thanks again Nicole it was really great meeting all you lovely ladies. Click on there names to be taken to their Youtube page.

Josanne
Doughly
Denese
Maxine 

Enjoy your weekend guys.

XOXO

Stacy

No comments:

Post a Comment