Monday, 10 December 2012

A prize from Leslie

Hello guys and gals 

Over the new few days I'll be posting about some cool prizes and gifts that I received during a meet and greet with some Trini Youtubers. 

This particular prize I did not even know I had won. 
This was from Leslie (doughly)

First off look how cute that basket is and the good thing is you can always reuse it for something else. 



I think there was a whole pink and green theme going since I got a pink Sinfulcolor nail polish in Cream Pink. This is actually a really creamy pink with gold reflects. 






Next a NYX Chrome Eyeshadow on Sunny Day and this as well has some gold reflects. 





This really beautiful Milani Blush by the name of Luminous and guess what this has a hint of gold as well. 



Also this NYX Pearl Shadow in Green Eyes Pearl 



Who does like a Mask, but this one is an Age Defying Collagen Mask which apparently has lots of fruits. I'm so excited to try this....


And lastly a really nice black and white ring in the shape of a heart.  

What else could you ask for? 

Oh yeah a basket to help store some of your newly acquired goodies. 



Well I hope you liked my little prize. 

Thank you so much for this Leslie and it was a pleasure meeting you. Hope we can do this again sometime. 

Josanne

Doughly


Denese

Maxine 


Thanks for reading. 

XOXO 

Stacy 

No comments:

Post a Comment