Sunday, 2 December 2012

Haul Me Baby - Eyeliners

Who doesn't like a pretty eyeliner 

I went SHOPPING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Meera over at Pajamas n'Pearls and I went shopping a week or so ago and we got some really nice eye liners at Wonderful World. 

Lets get started 

The L.A. Colors Jumbo Eye Pencil in Seashell and it is so soft and applies so smoothly. It can be used as a base to enhance more vibrant coloured shadows. 





Here we have Kleancolor retractable eyeliner in Fushia and this is such a pretty colour I had to try it out. 

Yes this is my eye. :) I was in a heart drawing mood so for my swatch I drew a heart


You can never have enough black eyeliners so I got a Kleancolor Black and I can say this is now in my top 5 to go to liners. 



I also got it in Violet as well, it's a really pretty  purple but the pictures paint a closer to blue likeness


But I'm sure you can see that it is more of a purple



You guessed it right another black liner but this one is from LA Colors. It's soft and nice but I think I prefer the Kleancolor to this one since it doesn't give you a shinny finish. 


Another something I got was this Kleancolor retractable Eyebrow Pencil. One one end there is the pencil and on the other it has the brush to blend it in and shape your eyebrow. I got it in Brown.


All of those liners were bought at Wonderful World in Gulf City.


LA Color Jumbo Pencil - $8.95
Kleancolor Liners - $8.99
Kleancolor Eyebrow Pencil - $10.00

Last but not least I took a detour to Micles and got this Kleancolor Smoking Gel Eyeliner for only $20.00
It comes with an angled brush to apply it as well and it smokes out really beautiful.


He he he I used the brush to do the swatch and them remembered to take a picture of it. 


Hope you liked my new collection of liners and hopefully I'll be getting a couple more soon.

I in catch up mode today so stay tuned for a couple more posts.

Stay safe gals, December is here.

XOXO

Stacy



































No comments:

Post a Comment