Monday, 3 December 2012

Haul Me Baby - Nail Polishes

Good morning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


It may seem like I'm doing a lot of hauls but I actually got most of these stuff together but didn't want to do a super long post. So I broke it up into smaller posts. 



Jordana's Boy Oh Boy is a creamy Teal (more to the blue side) 
Glides on smoothly and is opaque in 1 coat
I matched it against my Sinfulcolors Savage but that is more on the Green side of Teal 
Price: $7.95 at Pennywise





I forgot to put this one in the photo
Kleancolor's Holo Blue
Wearing it by itself I'm not a fan but layering it over another colour it's just gorgeous. Same as the other Holo colours there are a ton of micro holo glitters. 
Price: $10.00 at Wonderful World 



Who can resist holo polishes? Glitters all the way and this Holo Green is just as spectacular as the others.


I don't even know the name of the store that I got these Pure Ice polishes.
This one *Magic* reminds me a lot of LA Color's Chocolate Shimmer but I didn't compare them. They are the same dark chocolate colour with a pink and gold undertone.
Price: $10.00




Pure Ice Don't You Wish is packed with iridescent glitters in a clear base, great for layering. 



This one is just like the one above but with a blue base instead. 

This is called Once Again. 





I got this beauty in a sale basket for $10.00 and it's the first time I'm seeing this brand but after doing some research I found out that it was from Cover Girl Boundless Color in Pink Twinkle. I checked up on the color since it was a light Orange with Gold Glitters only to find that it's actually supposed to be more of a Pink color. I guess it's been down so long it changed color. LOL 







I also found this Wet n Wild Creme Black (excuse how dusty it looks I didn't clean it before I took pictures). I actually wore it this weekend and it's really Black. I goes on opaque in 1 coat and I love a black with that consistency. 




So some of these polishes are actually going as gifts.

Do you own any of these polishes? Do you like them? 

Leave me a comment and let me know what you think of them. 

Until next time. 

XOXO

Stacy 



3 comments:

  1. I love those Pure Ice Colors!!! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Magic can be used for stamping, and Pink Twinkle is a gorgeous flakie - try it over any dark creme to see it shine!

    ReplyDelete